Pure Natural Diva was originally founded as an eco savvy lifestyle website, dedicated to helping families find simple ways to live a greener, healthier life. Founder Tania Reuben brings the same core values to Pure Natural Diva Botanicals. We are continually striving to make the greenest selections we can.
- We source our raw materials from companies whose values align with ours.
- We reuse shipping materials whenever we can.
- We use local producers for our sample vials, PET bottles, Jojoba Oil & Pacific Sea Salts.
- We choose glass & stainless steel for our laboratory supplies whenever we can, minimizing our use of plastics whenever possible.
- We opted to source our bottles & components out of France instead of China.
- We strive to minimize our printed matter. Creating online resources for our retailers in lieu of paper whenever we can.
- Our business cards and postcards are printed on stock that uses post consumer recycled material and non-toxic inks.
- We use local vendors for our silk screening, engraving and sample vials.
- We work in the dark… OK… we don’t really. We DO often work via sunlight and end up in the dark when the sun moves!
As we grow, building a mindful company is infused in our DNA and will always be at the forefront of our decision making.