5 Simple Visualization Techniques
By Jen Mazer
If you can’t actually visualize yourself having, doing, or being what you want, you will never attract it to you. It all starts with your imagination. Simple visualization technique are all about having the feeling as if you already have what you desire. You can do the work, but if you don’t have the core beliefs in place, and don’t truly believe it’s possible, you’re stopping yourself from getting what you want.
So I wanted to share with you simple visualization techniques that will help you manifest your desires.
Five Simple Visualization Techniques
- Get clear on what you want. If you don’t know what you want, it will be pretty hard to imagine it. So before you get to visualizing, I suggest that you write out your big dream. What’s the one thing that if you could manifest it, it would make the biggest difference in your life? Write it down – or simply hold that intention. Then use the visualization process to experience it.
- Place creates the space. Pick a place where you can get comfortable. It should feel relaxing and inviting. Use the same spot to visualize daily. Once you start to make this a practice, you’ll find that when you just step into the space, you’ll start to feel good!
- Relax into a meditation first. It’s important to let go of whatever thoughts you have about your current surroundings and circumstances in order to create space for the new thoughts to come in. So before you begin, close your eyes and breath in through your nose and out through your mouth a few times, relaxing your body with each inhalation and exhalation. Just focus on your breath. On the inhale, you can imagine a white light coming in through the crown of your head into your heart center, and on the exhale the light expands and fills your entire body. Do this with each breath, allowing the light to get bigger and eventually expand outward into the universe. You can even add a mantra. By beginning your visualization process with a relaxation, it makes it way easier to go to those deeper spaces.
- Allow your vision to play out like a movie. You’re the lead. When you think of it this way, you can create anything you want. Anything is possible. It’s an exciting adventure. I like to place myself in a celebration for accomplishing my big dream. Once you’re there, take in all of the surroundings. Use all of your senses. Where are you? What does it look like? What are you doing? What does the air smell like? Who’s there? What are people saying to you? Look down at yourself in your vision and see what you’re wearing. Take in the colors, the fabric and how it makes you feel. The more you can tap into your feelings, the more real it will be.
- Make it a practice. By practicing, you’ll get better and better at experiencing the feeling as if you already have what you desire. And your dream might just grow bigger! I recommend that you visualize in the morning before you get out of bed. Take 5 minutes once you wake up to step into your dream. This is the perfect time to do so. Just 5 minutes a day will make a huge difference.
Once you add visualization to your everyday routine, you’ll be amazed at how fast things start to happen for you!
About Jen Mazer
Jen is the Queenof Manifestation. She’s always been able to dream up outrageous adventures and actually live them out – From rubbing elbows at an intimate cocktail party hosted by Martin Scorsese, traveling the world, meeting the man of her dreams (a successful rock star) and giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. Jen teaches other women how to manifest their biggest dreams through her Manifestation Masters online program. Click here to get her Top 10 Tools You Must Have to Start Manifesting now.