Birthday Wish: Healthier Party Food
Just because you’re serving up cake doesn’t mean you can’t treat your guests to healthier choices next time you throw a party. For inspiration – check out this menu from Lil Diva’s recent Water Celebration 6th Birthday Party!
Birthday Wish: Summer Inspired Strawberry Theme
Strawberries are Lil Diva’s favorite fruit. They are also gorgeous and the perfect fruit to feature for the fete. We placed heaping bowls everywhere. They made a stunning edible focal point and the perfect healthy summertime snack option for our guests. We kept the strawberries chilled & fresh all day by placing a cup full of ice in each vase – the glass was then hidden by the berries.
Birthday Wish: Healthier Menu
- Featuring Strawberries… everywhere.
- Watermelon and Grapes.
- Veggie Platter with Baby Carrots, Snap Peas, Mushrooms & Baby Tomatoes
- Whole Grain Pita Chips, Organic Tortilla Chips and Veggies Straws
- Dips; Hummus, Guacamole, and Salsa.
- Hamburgers made with Grass Fed Beef, and micro Diced Veggies on Whole Wheat Buns – Recipe Posting Sept 22, 2011!
- Hot Dogs made with all natural uncured beef hot dogs on Whole Wheat Buns.
- Tossed Salad with Dressing
- Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese & Fresh Strawberry, served with a raspberry vinaigrette.
- Macaroni and Cheese made with 100% whole grain pasta, and real sharp cheddar.
- Onion Rings, Sweet Potato Fries and Sweet Potato Waffle Fries from Alexia Natural Foods.
- Vanilla Cake with Custard Filling and Butter Cream Frosting.
We borrowed 2 – 3 Gallon Drink Dispensers from a neighbor and filled them with:
- Strawberry Lemonade
Birthday Wish: Edible Centerpieces
Because we were raising funds for Charity Water. The California Strawberry Commission sent gorgeous strawberries. They truly inspired the theme and became a gorgeous focal point for the event!
This event was made more successful due to the participation of our brand partners.
- Episencial donated $125, and sent bubble bath for everyone – if you need a super pure baby skincare products be sure to check them out!
- Mabel’s Labels sent the cutest individually named loot bag label packs
- The California Strawberry Commission sent 42 pounds of strawberries
- Alexia Foods sent some sweet potato fries & onion rings
- Rudi’s Bakery sent bread products for the Barbecue!